Okay - so it's only 33 ebooks, but it is a start! How do you access the ebooks, you ask? Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to http://www.mackinvia.com
2. User Name: Kagman
3. Password: ayuyu
4. Take a look at the books.
5. If you decide you would like to check a book out, click the Login button at the top right.
6. Click on the "Register" button.
7. Create a user name and password. Note: Try not to forget them!
8. You are all set to checkout your books!
9. Happy Reading.
The library will be open:
Monday: 7:45 - 4:00
Tuesday: 7:45 - 4:00
Wednesday: 7:45 - 4:00
Thursday: 7:45 - 4:00
Friday: 7:45 - 4:00
The KHS Library is open for lunch everyday except for half day Fridays.
Need Some Help?
Do you need help with a project, or do you want to know if the KHS library has the book you are dying to read? Well, what are you waiting for? Come to the KHS Library or fill out the form below and Ask Your Librarian!
After teaching for 20 years, Mrs. Ornes decided to try something new and different - like being a librarian! She took some online classes, earned a Masters in Information Science, and feels extremely fortunate to be at KHS.